FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
1. September 28, 2007 Minutes
2. October 12, 2007 Minutes
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
D. LAND DIVISION
2. Sale of Lease at Public Auction for Intensive Agriculture Purposes and Issuance of Revocable Permit to Lance K. Laney, Hanalei Homesteads, Hanalei, Kauai, Hawaii; Tax Map Key: (4) 5-4-02:34 & 38. (KDLO/Joanne)
3. Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to Kauai Island Utility Cooperative and Hawaiian Telcom for Access and Utility Purposes and Issuance of a Right-of-Entry to the Department of Transportation, Wailua, Kawaihau, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 3-9-06:portion of 16. (KDLO/Thomas)
4. Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to the Pono von Holt Trust and Weliweli Pio, Ltd., for Utility and Access Purposes, Puuanahulu, North Kona, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: 3rd/7-1-03:portion of 02 (HDLO/Wesley)
7. Cancellation of Easement "A" of Land Office Deed No. 28135 to Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc. and Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc. and Hawaiian Telcom, Inc. for Access and Utility Purposes, Waimanalo, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-1-035:013 (Portion). (ODLO/Steve)
8. Quitclaim of State's Interests, if Any, in the Proposed Kuakini Street Extension Road and Adjacent Lands to the City and County of Honolulu and Hawaii Health Systems Corporation; Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed from the City and County of Honolulu, and Set Aside to Hawaii Public Housing Authority for Stonewall Encroachment, Kapalama, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 1-6-9:1 and Proposed Kuakini Street Extension Road. (ADMINISTRATION/Charlene)
9. Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to City and County of Honolulu, Department of Design and Construction, on Lands Encumbered by General Lease No. S-5261, Sand Island Business Association, Lessee, and Governor's Executive Order No. 2704, Department of Land and Natural Resources for Sand Island State Recreational Area, Situate Sand Island, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 1-5-041:103 (Portion) and TMK: (1) 1-5-041:06 (Portion). (ODLO/Steve)
The Board may go into Executive Session pursuant to Section 92-5(a)(4), Hawaii Revised Statutes, to discuss the contents of confidential attorney-client memoranda, and to consult with the Board's attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Board’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities and liabilities.
K. OFFICE OF CONSERVATION & COASTAL LANDS
1. Request for Deviation from Conditions Previously Approved by the Board of Land and Natural Resources on Fourteen (14) Conservation District Use Permits for Single-Family Residences, at Haena, Kauai c/o Roy A. Vitousek – TMKs (4) 5-9-002:18, 21, 22, 35, 39, 41, 43, 44, 46, 50, 51, 52, 61; (4) 5-9-005:21
4. Withdrawal from Contested Case KA-07-05, by David Smith, in the Matter of Enforcement File (KA-06-72), and Confirmation of Prior Board Conditions Regarding the Unauthorized Construction of a Chain Link Fence Within the Conservation District, at Wainiha, Hanalei, Island of Kauai TMK: (4) 5-8-009:025
5. Conservation District Use Application (SSBN) KA-07-03 for Small-Scale Beach Nourishment Project at Poipu Beach Park, Kauai, by the County of Kauai, Department of Parks and Recreation, TMK: (4) 2-8-017:001
2. Issuance of Lease by Direct Negotiation Together with a Right-of-Entry to Jems Enterprises, LLC, dba Hawaiian Ice Company, Parcels 4 and 5, Domestic Commercial Fishing Village, Pier 38, Honolulu Harbor, Oahu.
3. Rescind Prior Board Action of April 28, 2006, Agenda Item M-3, Issuance of Lease by Direct Negotiation to Izuo Brothers, Limited, Parcel 4, Domestic Commercial Fishing Village, Pier 3, Honolulu Harbor, Oahu.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.