FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1. September 28, 2007 Minutes
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
D. LAND DIVISION
1. Withdrawal from Governor's Executive Order No. 1967 and Reset Aside to the Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Aquatic Resources for the Wailua Public Fishing Area, Educational, and Recreational Project Purposes; Wailua, Kawaihau, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 4-2-01: Portion 05.
2. Consent to Assign General Lease No. S-5233, Dianna Healani Paulo Kekela, Successor Trustee of the 2004 Paulo Family Revocable Living Trust, Assignor, to Jenny Lou Iwalani Paulo-Figueroa, Assignee, Milolii-Hoopuloa, South Kona, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: 3rd/8-9-14:55.
3. Request for the Land Board’s Consent to a Mortgage and the Issuance of a Estoppel Certificate using the State’s Standard Forms as Approved by the Department of the Attorney General, with respect to General Lease No. S-5862, Global Resort Partners/ BH Hotels, Lessee, Hilton Waikoloa Village, Anaehoomalu, South Kohala, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: 3rd/ 6-9-07: 14.
5. Amend Prior Board Action of June 9, 2006 (Agenda Item D-8) for Sale of Reclaimed (Filled) Land to Jane N. Ueyama, as Trustee of the Jane N. Ueyama Revocable Living Trust dated July 10, 2001, and Lynn Wong, Wailupe, Honolulu, Oahu TMK (1) 3-6-003:015 seaward.
6. Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc. on Lands Encumbered by General Lease No. S-3850, United States of America by the Department of Army, Kahuku, Koolauloa, Oahu, Map Key: (1) 5-9-006:026.
K. OFFICE OF CONSERVATION & COASTAL LANDS
1. Conservation District Enforcement File No. KA-06-77 Regarding Alleged Unauthorized Construction of Tension Wire Fence Within the Conservation District Located at Haena, Hanalei, Kauai - TMK (4) 5-9-02:31, by Anawalt Lumber Co. Inc. c/o David Anawalt
2. Conservation District Enforcement File No. KA-06-78 Regarding Alleged Unauthorized Construction of Tension Wire Fence Within the Conservation District Located at Wainiha, Hanalei, Kauai - TMK (4) 5-9-02:32, by John Steelguist (Haena Point Trust)
4. Second Time Extension Request to Extend the Processing Period for Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) HA-3405 to Develop a Sustainable Commercial Koa Timber Forestry Operation Located at Makahanaloa, Papaikou and Paukaa, South Hilo, Island of Hawaii - TMKs: (3) 2-7-001:001 & (3) 2-8-001:002, for David De Luz Jr.
5. Request to Extend the Processing Period in Order to Process Contested Case Hearing KA-08-01 on Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) KA-3399 for the Consolidation of Two Parcels and the Construction a Single Family Residence (SFR), at Haena, Hanalei District, Kauai - TMKs: (4) 5-9-03:10, 45, for the Morrow Living Trust
6. Request to Extend the Processing Period in Order to Process Contested Case Hearing HA-06-03 on Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) HA-3269 for a Single Family Residence (SFR), at Pao`o, North Kohala, Island of Hawaii - TMK (3) 5-7-001:005, for Jonathan Cohen
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.