FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1. September 14, 2007 Briefing and Minutes
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
2. Acceptance of Hearing Officer’s Report on a Public Hearing for Four Proposed Additions to the Forest Reserve System on Hawai’i Island, and Approval and Recommendation to Governor for the Issuance of Four Executive Orders: Addition of Approximately 1,371 acres (Pending Final Subdivision) to Ka’u Forest Reserve, Ka’u District, Hawai’i; Addition of Approximately 1,500 acres (Pending Final Subdivision to Hilo Forest Reserve, South Hilo District, Hawai’i; Addition of Approximately 37,901 Acres to the Newly Created Pu’u Wa’awa’a Forest Reserve North Kona District, Hawai’i; and Addition of Approximately 25, 856 Acres to the Newly Created Wao Kele O Puna Forest Reserve, Puna District Hawai’i.
D. LAND DIVISON
1. Set Aside to the Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corporation for Future Housing and Housing Related Development Purposes, Wahiawa, Aiea and Honolulu, Oahu, Tax Map Keys: (1) 7-3-12:15; 7-3-13:9; 9-9-44:20; 9-9-44:24; 1-7-41:2; 2-2-13:4; 2-2-13:14; 2-2-13:96; 2-2-13:101.
2. Reconsideration of Rent under General Lease No. S-5223 to Coalition for Specialized Housing, for Low or Moderate Income Housing for the Elderly and Disabled Purposes, Pearl City, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 9-7-19:49.
E. STATE PARKS
K. OFFICE OF CONSERVATION & COASTAL LANDS
1. Appointment and Selection of a Hearing Officer to Conduct All Hearings for Contested Case OA 08-03 Regarding Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3412 for a Portion of the Kaloi Gulch Drainage Improvements Located at Oneula, Ewa, Island of Oahu, Makai of TMKs: (1) 9-1-011:007 & (1)9-1-012:025
Appointment and Selection of a Hearing Officer to Conduct All Hearings for Contested Case OA 08-04 Regarding Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3414 for Public Purpose Subdivision of Land for the Expansion of the James Campbell Wildlife Refuge Located at Kahuku, Koolauloa, Island of Oahu, TMK: (1) 5-6-001:010
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.