FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 24, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
8:30am The Division of State Parks will brief the Board on the status of repairs to the water system at the Puu Ka Pele area, Waimea Canyon State Park, Kauai. To be distributed.
1. August 10, 2007 Minutes
C. DIVISION OF FORESTRY & WILDLIFE
D. LAND DIVISION
1. Set-Aside to County of Kauai, Board of Water Supply for 0.5 Million-Gallon Water Storage Tank, Accessory Facilities and Drainage Purposes, Kapaa Homesteads, 1st Series, Kawaihau, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 4-6-003:10 and 12.
2. Sale of Remnant to Lynette Emi Umetsu, Calvin Sunao Umetsu, Carol Yoshie Aceret, Gail Marie Umetsu-Lee and Lisa Naomi Kimura; Wailua Homesteads, First Series, Wailua, Kawaihau, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 4-2-06: through parcel 19.
3. Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to Aina Site Construction Inc.on Lands Encumbered by Revocable Permit Nos. S-7366 to Monsanto Company and S-7195 to Kenneth K. & Sylvia K. Yasutake, Hanapepe, Waimea, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 1-9-02:45 and 14.
4. Grant of Term, Non-Exclusive Easement to Henk Rogers and Akemi Rogers for Improvements and Weed/Vegetation Control Buffer Purposes, Puu Waawaa, North Kona, Hawaii, Tax Map Key: (3) 7-1-1:portion 6.
7. Request to Extend the Cure Period for the Notice of Default on General Lease No. S-4908, Francis Daniel Beirne and Dannielle Ululani Beirne, Lessees, Maunalaha Homesites, Makiki, Oahu, Tax Map Key: 2-5-24:03.
8. Set Aside State Lands to County of Kauai for Public Park and other Recreational Purposes, Portion of the Hanalei River between Tax Map Key: (4) 5-5-01:004 and Tax Map Key: (4) 5-4-04:01. Submittal to be distributed.
H. HISTORIC PRESERVATION
1. Request for Approval to Enter into an In Situ Burial Agreement with FRC Waikiki, LLC for Unmarked Burial Sites Located on their Property at Waikiki Ahupua’a, Kona District, Island of Oahu [TMK (1) 2-6-13:1,3,4,7,8,9,11,12]
2. Request for Approval to Enter into an In Situ Burial Agreement with Thomas and Patricia Foley for the Human Skeletal Remains Found on their Property at Ha’o’u Ahupua’a, Hana District, Island of Maui [TMK (2) 1-5-004:005]
3. Request for Approval to Enter into an In Situ Burial Agreement with Larry Wayne Latham for Unmarked Burial Sites Located on his Property at Kaunala Ahupua’a, Ko’olauloa District, Island of Oahu [TMK (1) 5-8-006:046]
4. Request for Approval to Enter into an In Situ Burial Agreement with Hana Beachfront Associates for Unmarked Burial Sites Located on their Property at Haneo’o Road, Hana District, Island of Maui [TMK (2)1-4-08:01]
J. DIVISION OF BOATING & OCEAN RECREATION
K. OFFICE OF CONSERVATION & COASTAL LANDS
1. Enforcement File No. KA-07-24 Regarding Alleged, Unauthorized Cutting of Non-native and Native Trees, and Road Grading, Landowner B. Midler, Subject Parcel TMK: (4) 5-9-003:008, Haena District, Island of Kauai, C/O Max W. J. Graham, Esq., BELLES, GRAHAM, PROUDFOOT & WILSON, LLP, Watumull Plaza, 4334 Rice Street, Suite 202, Lihue, Kauai, 96766-1388
2. Amendments to Conservation District Use Permit (CDUP) OA-2670 to Construct a Marina Entrance Channel at Honouliuli, Ewa, Hawaii by HASEKO on State Submerged Land Located at Honouliuli, Ewa, Oahu, Makai of Plat (1) 9-1-012:
2. Amendment to Issuance of a Direct Lease Together with a Construction Right-Of-Entry to Sause Bros., Inc. Kalaeloa Barbers Point Harbor, Honouliuli, Ewa, Oahu, Tax Map Key: (1) 9-1-14:24 (POR) and (1) 9-1-74:37 & 38 (PORS.)
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.