FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1. July 13, 2007 Minutes
D. LAND DIVISION
1. Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to State of Hawaii, Department of Health, Kauai District Health Office on Lands Encumbered by Revocable Permit No. S-7310, por. which includes Upper Kapahi Reservoir, Kapaa Homesteads, 1st Series, Kawaihau, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 4-6-07:11.
2. Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to the State of Hawaii, Department of Transportation, Highway Division for Test Boring Purposes on Lands Encumbered by Revocable Permit No. S-7408 to Coco Palms Ventures LLC, Wailua, Kawaihau, Kauai, Tax Map Key: (4) 4-1-05:17.
6. Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to the United States Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) for Investigation and Remediation Purposes on Lands Encumbered by Revocable Permit No. S-7368 to Alexander and Baldwin, Inc., Pulehunui, Wailuku, Maui, Tax Map Key: (2) 3-8-008:001
Amend Prior Board Action of July 14, 2006, Under Agenda Item D-9, Acquisition of Lands and Set Aside to the Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Forestry and Wildlife for Habitat Restoration and Marsh Wildlife Sanctuary Purposes, Kawainui Marsh, Kailua, Oahu, Tax Map Keys: (1) 4-2-13:22; 4-2-16:portion 1, 5, and portion 6; and
E. STATE PARKS
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
1. Request for Authorization and Approval to Issue a Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument Special Ocean Use Permit to Ziggy Livnat of For the Sea Productions, for Access to State Waters to Conduct Commercial Photography Activities
3. Conditional Request for Authorization and Approval to Issue a Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument Research Permit to Dr. Greta Aeby, University of Hawai‘i, Hawai‘i Institute of Marine Biology (HIMB), for Access to State Waters to Conduct Coral and Fish Disease Research Activities.
J. BOATING AND OCEAN RECREATION
K. OFFICE OF CONSERVATION & COASTAL LANDS
1. Conservation District Enforcement File HA-06-61 Regarding an Unauthorized Structure on State Accreted Land, by Robert McKnight, Located at Kapaahu, Puna, Island of Hawaii, Seaward of Subject Plats (3) 1-2-028 & 029, Pacific Paradise Oceanfront Estates.
2. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3412 Regarding a Portion of the Kaloi Gulch Drainage Improvements by HASEKO, Located at the Oneula Shoreline/Submerged Lands, Ewa, Oahu, Makai, Subject Parcels TMKs:(1) 9-1-011:007 & (1) 9-1-12:025
3. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) MA-3400 Regarding the After the Fact Wailuku County Estates Water Storage Tank with Associated Improvements and Subdivision of Land by CGM, LLC., Located at Wailuku, Maui, Subject Parcel TMK:(2) 3-3-002:001
4. Request for a time extension for Conservation District Use Permits (CDUP) OA-3360 and ST-3176 for Sandwich Isles Communication to build a statewide Submarine Fiber Optic Cables system with landings at Waimea, Kaua`i, TMK (4) 1-2-02:032; Makaha, O`ahu, TMK (1) 8-4-02:047; Sandy Beach Park, O`ahu, TMK (1) 3-9-15:001 & offshore of TMK (1) 3-9-012; Oneali`i Homesteads, Moloka`i, TMK (2) 5-4-06:019; Wahikuli, Maui, TMK (2) 4-5-21:015; Makena, Maui, TMK (2) 2-1-7:072; and Kawaihae, Hawai`i, TMK (3) 6-1-04:020.
5. Request to Waive Oral Request for a Contested Case Hearing, and Appointment and Selection of a Hearing Officer to Conduct All Hearings for One (1) Contested Case Hearing (OA-08-02), regarding Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3413 for the Liljestrand Single Family Residence (SFR), located at 3300 Tantalus Drive, Honolulu, Island of Oahu, Subject Parcel TMK: (1) 2-5-011:008.
6. Request to Appoint and Select a Hearing Officer to Conduct All Hearings for One (1) Contested Case Hearing (KA-08-01) regarding OCCL's recommendation that the Board deny CDUA KA-3399 for an SFR in Haena, Hanalei, Kauai, Subject Parcel TMKs: (4) 5-9-03:010 & 045.
7. Request for a Third Time Extension for Conservation District Use Permit (CDUP) OA-2504 for a Commercial Aquaculture Facility at Dillingham Quarry, for Mr. Ronald P. Weidenbach, dba Hawaii Fish Company, P.O. Box 1039, Waialua, Hawaii 96791-1039, at Kaena, Waialua District, Island of Oahu, Subject Parcel TMK: (1) 6-009-001: 003 & 033.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.