FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
2. June 8, 2007 Minutes
C. FORESTRY & WILDLIFE
1. Renewal of Special Use Permit to Mid Pacific Communications, Inc. for Use of a Telecommunications Site on Lands within Lihu’e-Koloa Forest Reserve, Kawaihao District, Kaua’i Tax Map Key: (4) 4-2 001:por.2.
D. LAND DIVISION
1. Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easements to Sandwich Isles Communications, Inc., for Submarine Fiber-Optic Telecommunication Cable and Terrestrial Landing Sites Purposes, Statewide, and Issuance of a Construction Right-of-Entry Permit Covering said Submerged Land and Terrestrial Landing (Fast Land) Sites, Statewide, and Additional State Fast Land, at Kekaha, Kauai, and Makana, Maui, Tax Map Keys: (4) 1-2-12: Por. 38, and (2) 4-5-21: Por. 15, Respectively
4. Cancellation of
Revocable Permit No. S-7174 to J.J. Andrade Slaughterhouse, Inc., and Issuance
of Month-to-Month Revocable Permit to Jill J. Andrade dba R.J. Ranch for
Pasture Purposes; Kawela and Papaki, Hamakua, Hawaii, TMK: 3rd/4-6-02:07.
5. Land Conveyances Between the State of Hawaii and the County of Hawaii for the Purpose of Realigning a Common Property Boundary and Amend Governor's Executive Order No. 3951 Affected by such Realignment, Waiakea, South Hilo, Hawaii, Tax Map Keys: (3) 2-2-15: 33 (County Parcel) and 76 (State Parcel)
7. Enforcement of Violation of Unencumbered Public Lands, Unauthorized Surfboard Instruction by Pure Hawaiian, Hot Spots, Hilton Hawaiian Village, LLC. And Waikiki Beach Activities, Ltd., at Duke Kahanamoku Beach, Oahu, Tax Map Key (1) 2-3-037:021
8. Consent to Assign General Lease No. S-4907, Applicant Robertajean Leilani Keinath, Assignor, to Robertajean Leilani Keinath, Ernest Keolaokalani Keinath and Florencio Alboa Carreira, Assignees, Maunalaha Homesites, Maunalaha, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 2-5-24:08.
9. Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc. and Hawaiian Telcom, Inc. for Guy and Anchor Purposes and Issuance of Construction Right-of-Entry, Waimanalo, Oahu, Tax Map Key: 4-1-26:13
10. Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc. and Hawaiian Telcom, Inc. for Telecommunication and Electrical Transmission Lines and Issuance of Construction Right-of-Entry, Hauula, Oahu, Tax Map Key: 5-4-01:25
E. STATE PARKS
I. HISTORIC PRESERVATION
1. Request for Approval to Enter into a Grant in Aid Capital Improvement Project Contract for Kawaiahao Church Multipupose Community Facility and Authorize the Chairperson to Negotiate and Execute the Contract
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.