FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 26, 2007
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
1. January 12, 2007 Minutes
2. Approval of a Permit to the U.S. Forest Service to use State Land at Laupahoehoe, Hamakua, Hawaii and Pu’u Wa’awa’a, Kona, Hawaii as per the Cooperative Agreement for the Hawaii Experimental Tropical Forest.
1. Amend Prior Board Action of June 24, 2005, under Agenda Item D-8, for Sale of Remnant to Prospect Estates AOAO and Sea View AOAO, and Cancellation of General Lease No. S-3915 to Sea View AOAO, Kewalo, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: 2-2-04:65. (ODLO/Al)
2. Consent to Renewal of Revocable Permit No. 10 for Lands under Governor's Executive Order No. 1598 to Elizabeth Martinez dba Olomana Gardens, Waimanalo, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-1-10:Portion of 69. (ODLO/Steve)
3. (1) Sale of Reclaimed (Filled) Land to James Stanley Berry and Mari Ito Berry; and (2) Amend Prior Board Action of August 24, 2001, under Agenda Item D-25, Grant of Term, Non-Exclusive Easement for Seawall and Fill Encroachment; Issuance of Lease for Private, Residential, Non-Commercial Pier to James Stanley Berry and Mari Ito Berry, Kaneohe, Koolaupoko, Oahu; TMK (1) 4-7-30: seaward. (ODLO/Al)
E. STATE PARKS
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
1. Request for Authorization to Issue Two North Western Hawaiian Islands State Marine Refuge Special Activity Permits to Applicant Mr. Donald Palawski of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, for Certain Management Activities Within State Waters, and to the Operator of a Vessel to be Chartered by Applicant for Related Support Activities, Both Valid From February 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007.
2. Request for Authorization to Issue one Northwestern Hawaiian Islands State Marine Refuge Special Activity Permit to Applicant Ms. Aulani Wilhelm of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Northwestern Hawaiian Islands Marine National Monument, for Certain Management Activities Within State Waters, Valid From February 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007.
I. HISTORIC PRESERVATION
1. Request for Approval to Enter into a Contract with University of Hawaii-Office of Research Services to Develop an Architectural Submittal Form, Update the Hawaii and National Registers of Historic Places Webpage, and to Review Projects Submitted to the State Historic Preservation Division for Review.
1. Request to Extend the Processing Period for an Additional 60-days for Conservation District Use Application HA-3250 for the Commercial Use of Hand Quarried Volcanic Ash Located at Pu’u Nene, Humu’ula, North Hilo, Island of Hawaii, (3) 3-8-001:001
1. Approval to Enter into a Memorandum of Understanding Between the Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR) and the Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (DBEDT) Regarding Development of a Geothermal Resource Information System.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.