FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1. Accept Dedication of a Perpetual Trail Easement by Landowner of an Existing Coastline Trail and to Include this Trail Easement as a Part of the na Ala Hele trail and Access Program and Relinquishment of Right to Re-establish Trail Along or Near the High Water Mark: Moloa’a, Kauai, Hawaii, Tax map Key, (4) 4-9-11:1.
2. Ka’u Preserve: Request for Enrollment in the Natural Area Partnership Program, Approval of the Long-Range Management Plan, Authorization of Funding, and Conservation District Use Approval for Activities Identified in the Long-Range Management Plan.
1. Amend Prior Board Action of September 8, 2006 (Item D-3), Cancellation of Revocable Permit No. S-7309 to George B. Fernandes and Issuance of Revocable Permit to Michael J. Fernandes for Pasture Purposes; Wailua, Kawaihau, Kauai, TMK: (4) 4-1-9:08. (KDLO/Joanne)
2. Cancellation of Revocable Permit No. S-7255 to George Santos and Issuance of Month-to-Month Revocable Permit to Gwendolyn Naomi Santos for Pasture Purposes; Honomu Homesteads, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 2-8-10:03. (HDLO/Gordon)
3. Amend Prior Board Action of April 22, 2005, Item D-6, Termination of Revocable Permit No. S-7139 to Big Island Radio; Issuance of Revocable Permit to Skynet Hawaii, LLC, for Radio Tower Site at Kalaoa, North Kona, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 7-3-49:38 (HDLO/Wesley)
5. Consent to Assign General Lease No. S-5123, Floyd A. Miller, Jr., Trustee of the Floyd Miller Revocable Trust, dated January 16, 1998, Assignor, to Mark David Melen, Assignee, Fort Ruger, Diamond Head, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 3-1-042:portion of 14. (ADMINISTRATION/Charlene)
6. Amend Prior Board Action of October 13, 2006, Agenda Item D-10; Authorization to Execute Leases for Private Noncommercial Pier Purposes issued after June 30, 2006; Wailupe and Kaneohe, Oahu: TMK: (1) 3-6-1:34, 4-4-18:74, 4-4-37:35, 4-5-58:37, 4-7-10:40, 4-7-30:15 seaward. (ODLO/Barry)
E. STATE PARKS
1. Request Approval to Enter Into a 20 Year Lease Through Direct Negotiations With Hui O Laka, a Hawaii Eleemosynary Corporation for the Civilian Conservation Corps Camp and Kokee Museum Site in Kokee State Park, Waimea, Kauai.
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
2. Request for Approval to Hold Public Meetings and hearings to Repeal Hawaii Administrative Rules Chapter 13-92, Opihi, and Amend Hawaii Administrative Rules Chapter 13-95, Rules regulating the Taking and Selling of Certain Marine Resources, to Include Amended rules for the Take of Opihi and for the Take of Spiny Lobster, Kona and Samoan Crabs.
2. Requesting Final Approval of Amendments to Chapter 13-242, Hawaii Administrative Rules, as They Relate to Cruise Ship Fee Increases and Requesting Authorization to Submit the Approved Rule to the Governor for Final Adoption.
1. Conservation District Enforcement File KA 06-72 Regarding Alleged Unauthorized Construction of Chain Link Fence Within the Conservation District Located at Wainiha, Hanalei, Kauai, TMK (4) 5-8-009:025
2. Conservation District Enforcement File MA 07-15 Regarding Unauthorized Construction of a 100,000 Gallon Potable Water Tank; Unauthorized Construction of a Road/Utility Easement; Unauthorized Drainage Easement; Unauthorized Placement of Utility Poles; Multiple Unauthorized Tree Removal; Unauthorized Grubbing, Grading and Land Clearing; Unauthorized Accessory Fence Structure Located at Wailuku, Maui, TMK (2) 3-3-002:001
1. Amendment to Issuance of a Direct Lease Together with a Construction Righ-of-Entry to Sause Bros., Inc., Kalaeloa Barbers Point Harbor, Honouliuli, Ewa, Oahu, Tax Map Key Nos. (1)9-1-14:24 (Por) and (1)9-1-74:37 & 38
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.