FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
2. Request for the Amendment of the Habitat Conservation Plan for Hawaiian Stilt at Cyanotech Aquaculture Facility, Keahole Point, Hawaii and One-year Extension of the Accompanying Incidental Take License.
3. Request for the Release for Public Review the Draft Programmatic Safe Harbor Agreement Covering Hawaiian Goose, Duck, Moorhen, Coot, and Stilt for Participants of USDA Farm Bill Conservation Programs Accompanying Incidental Take License.
3. Consent to Renewal of Revocable Permit No. 10 for Lands under Governor's Executive Order No. 1598 to Elizabeth Martinez dba Olomana Gardens, Waimanalo, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-1-10:Portion of 69 (ODLO/Steve)
6. Cancellation of Governor's Executive Order No. 2249 and Reset Aside to the Department of Accounting and General Services for Addition to the Hamakua Civic Center, Honokaa, Hamakua, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 4-5-006:071 (HDLO/Harry)
7. Amend Prior Board Action of September 8, 2006 (Item D-2), Forfeiture of General Lease No. S-3960, Hitoshi Miyabara, Hatsue Miyabara, and Mark Kakimoto, Lessees, Hanapepe, Kauai, TMK: (4) 1-9-2:1 and 20 (KDLO/Tommy)
8. Amend Prior Board Action of January 12, 1973 (Agenda Item F-8) Request for Grant of Easement to County of Hawaii (COH) for Water Pipeline Purposes at Kalukalu, South Kona, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 8-1-02:Por.38 (HDLO/Harry)
9. Amend General Lease No. 5748 for Private Noncommercial Pier Purposes and Grant of Term Non-exclusive Easement bearing General Lease No. 5833 for Boat Ramp Purposes, Stanley K. Kaneshiro, and Hilda K. Kaneshiro, Tenants, Kaneohe, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-6-23:50 seaward (ODLO/Barry)
10. Authorization to Execute Leases for Private Noncommercial Pier Purposes issued after June 30, 2006; Wailupe and Kaneohe, Oahu; TMK: (1) 3-6-1:34, 4-4-18:74, 4-4-37:35, 4-5-58:37, 4-7-10:40, 4-7-30:15 seaward (ODLO/Barry)
12. RESUBMITTAL – Amend Prior Board Action of June 9, 2005 (Item D-17), Issuance of Direct Lease to Windward Retreat Center for Religious, Social (Community), and Charitable Eleemosynary Purposes, Kaaawa, Koolauloa, Oahu, TMK: (1) 5-1-14:por. 47 and 5-1-11:por. 55 (ADMINISTRATION/Charlene)
13. Request to Extend the Cure Period for the Notice of Default on General Lease No. S-5874, Melodie R. Aduja and Peter Aquino Aduja, Lessees, Kahaluu, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: 4-7-20:35 seaward (ODLO/Al)
16. Reconsideration of Prior Board Action of July 14, 2006, Item D-6, and Reinstatement of General Lease S-5707, and Consideration and Decision Making on Allowable Uses under General Lease S-5707; All Tree Services, Inc., Waimanalo, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-1-10:048 (ADMINISTRATION/Russell)
An executive meeting may be called to discuss legal issues such as, among other things, the Board's powers, and the Board's and State's potential liability in this case. These matters are confidential as provided by Chapter 92, Hawaii Revised Statutes and Title 13, Chapter 1, Hawaii Administrative Rules, and further protected by the Attorney-Client privilege and the work-product doctrine.
E. STATE PARKS
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
1. Request for Approval to Amend/Extend a DLNR/RCUH Agreement (Contract No. 52850) to Provide $432,353.00 for the Period of July 1, 2007 Through June 30, 2008 for a Division of Aquatic Resources’ Aquatic Invasive species Project.
3. Request for 120-Day Time Extension to the 180-day Processing Period for Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3266 to process Haseko request to utilize State-owned land for proposed drainage system improvements located in Ewa District, Island of Oahu, Subject Parcels TMKs: (1) 9-1-11:002 and 003
5. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3358 for a State Civil Defense Warning and Communications Device Installation at Moanalua Valley Neighborhood Park, Moanalua, O`ahu, TMK (1) 1-1-12:35.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.