FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 25, 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
2. Approval of Lease of Private Property with Mr. Clifford H. Furukado and Mrs. Keri R. Furukado on behalf of the Department of Health, Clean Air Branch, for Air Monitoring Station Site at Keaau, Puna, Island of Hawaii, TMK: (3) 1-7-21: portion of 9 (HDLO/Wesley)
4. Rescind Prior Board Action of September 27, 1996 (D-20), Request by the Veterans of Foreign Wars for Cancellation of Revocable Permit No. S-4892 and the Direct Issuance of A General Lease for Eleemosynary Purposes, Kihei, Maui, TMK: (2) 3-9-7:3 (ADMINISTRATION/Charlene)
5. Rescind Prior Board Action of September 10, 2004 (D-4), Consent to Issuance of Revocable Permit for Lands Under Governor's Executive Order No. 1189 to Molokai General Hospital, Pukoo, Molokai, TMK: (2) 5-7-7:16 (ADMINISTRATION/Charlene)
7. Resubmittal: Amendment to Prior Board Action of December 12, 2003, Agenda Item D-49, Direct Award of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement for Utility Purposes, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: 1-5-041:06, 22, 130, 334 portions. (ODLO/Al)
8. Consent to Assign General Lease No. S-4899, Applicants Ronald K. Lopes, Assignor, to Ronald Keelikolanimaluhiakeao Lopes, Cindy Keonaonaokapuakakahiaka Lopes Torres and Darren Kealii Lopes, Assignees, Maunalaha Homesites, Maunalaha, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 2-5-24:32 (ODLO/Al)
10. Amend Prior Board Action of February 10, 2006, Item D-9; Issuance of Direct Leases for Private Noncommercial Pier Purposes, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 3-6-1:18, 19, 20, 23, 31, 33, 34, 37, 38, 41, 122; 3-7-2:43-seaward (ODLO/Barry)
12. Authorize the issuance of a Request for Qualifications/Request for Proposals for public lands at Honouliuli, Ewa, Island of Oahu, Hawaii. TMK: (1) TMK 9-1-31:01, 25, 26, and 37 (PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT/Keith)
E. STATE PARKS
1. Request Approval of Curator Agreement between State of Hawaii, Department of Land and Natural Resources, and Hale Mua Cultural Group which Establishes Hale Mua Cultural Group as Curators of Ka`awaloa Village, Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park, South Kona, Hawai’i Island.
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
1. Request for authorization to retain various consultants and governmental agencies for the purpose of conducting surveys, studies, and assessments of dams and reservoirs statewide to determine their current physical integrity, and authorize the Chairperson to enter into and negotiate agreements with various consultants and government agencies, as direct by Act 118, SLH 2006, relating to Emergency Relief for Natural Disasters.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.