FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 11, 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1. Amend Prior Board Action of May 27, 1994 (Agenda Item F-3) Request for Direct Issuance of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to Water Commission of the County of Hawaii (WCCOH) for Water Meter Box Purposes at Keonepoko-Iki, Puna, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 1-5-09:Por.59 (HDLO/Harry)
2. Amend Prior Board Action of October 12, 1984 (Agenda Item F-3) Request for Direct Sale of Easements to Robert R. Nakamoto and Alex N. Okada for Irrigation Waterline Purposes at Puukapu, Waimea, South Kohala, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 6-4-02:20 (HDLO/Harry)
3. Amend Prior board Action of June 9, 2006, under Agenda Item D-12, for Issuance of Direct Lease to Jeffrey Isao Tsuzuki and Charlotte Chiemi Higa for Private, Noncommercial Pier Purposes, Kaneohe, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-4-18:80 Seaward (ODLO/Al)
5. Amendment to Prior Board Action of December 12, 2003, Agenda Item D-49, Direct Award of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement for Utility Purposes, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: 1-5-041:06, 22, 130, 334 portions. (ODLO/Al)
E. STATE PARKS
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
1. Request for approval to enter into a facilities use agreement with the natural energy laboratory of Hawaii authority regarding office space for a department staff person assigned to the Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary.
2. Request for Authorization to issue on Northwestern Hawaiian Islands (NWHI) Research, Monitoring and Education Permit to Dr. Russel Brainard of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center (PIFSC), for Activities under the NWHI Reef Assessment and Monitoring Program (RAMP), Valid from Late August Through Late September 2006.
3. Request for Authorization to Issue Two Northwestern Hawaiian Islands (NWHI) Research, Monitoring and Education Permits: 1) One to Dr. Carl Meter of the Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology for the Monitoring and Service of Previously Deployed Devices and Deployment of Additional Acoustic Receivers, and 2) Another to Mr. Paul Murakawa of the Division of Aquatic Resources for Activities under the NWHI Ulua Fish Tagging Project, Both Valid from Late August Through Late September 2006 in State Waters of the NWHI State Marine Refuge
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.