FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, JULY 14 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
1. Request Approval of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) Between the Department of Land and Natural Resources and the Research Corporation of the University of Hawaii for Cooperative Firefighting Activities, Statewide.
2. Request for Approval of a Memorandum of Understanding Between the Board of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Forestry and Wildlife, and the United States Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service Wildlife Services to Provide More Effective Procedures for Technology Transfer, Planning, Coordinating, Exchanging Information and Expertise and Developing Measures to Enhance the Beneficial Aspects of Wildlife, Statewide.
5. Request Approval of Contract with Ms. Jacqueline Ralya to Coordinate the Federally Funded Volunteer/Technical Assistance Function of the Urban & Community Forestry Program for the Division of Forestry and Wildlife.
1. Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to Tonia B. Vyenielo and Louis C. Green, trustees for the Green-Vyenielo Revocable Trust for Access and Utility Purposes, Kapaa Homesteads 2nd Series, Kawaihau, Kauai, TMK: (4) 4-4-003:through parcel 85, over State Ditch 7. (KDLO/Joanne)
2. Grant of Term, Non-Exclusive Easement to Kawaihau 31 Acres, LLC for Access and Utility Purposes, Kapaa Homesteads 1st Series, Kawaihau, Kauai, TMK (4) 4-6-007: portion of Parcel 12, in favor of Parcel 17. (KDLO/Joanne)
3. Amend Prior Board Action – Department of Transportation Request for Governor’s Executive Order to Set Aside Government Lands at Puako Bay, South Kohala, Hawaii, Being the Puako Boat Launching Ramp – TMK (3) 6-9-01: Por. of 01 and 6-9-02:20. (HDLO/Harry)
4. Cancellation of Revocable Permit No. S-7156 to S & S Dairy, Inc. and Issuance of Month-to-Month Revocable Permit to Richard E. and Donna Lee Souza, dba R & D Farm. for Pasture Purposes; Poupouwela, Ka'u Hawaii, TMK: (3) 9-5-12:02. (HDLO/Gordon)
5. Amend Prior Board Action of July 10, 1970, under Agenda Item F-5, for Withdrawal of Portion of Kapiolani Park (Executive Order No. 22); Reset Aside to the Department of Education; Conveyance to City and County of Honolulu and Sale of Remnant to abutting Owner, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu; current TMK is 2-6-27:52. (ODLO/Al)
7. Consent to Assign General Lease No. S-3767, Kazuto Yamada and Ayako Yamada, Assignors, to A & K Nursery, Inc., Assignee, Consent to Mortgage and Extension of Lease Term, Waimanalo, Koolaupoko, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-1-027:028. (ODLO/Steve L.)
8. Withdrawal from Governor's Executive Order No. 4102 to Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of State Parks for Kawainui Marsh State Park Reserve Purposes and Reset Aside to Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Forestry and Wildlife for Kawai Nui Wildlife Sanctuary Purposes at Kailua, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-2-13:portion 5. (ADMINISTRATION/Charlene)
Acquisition of Lands and Set Aside to the Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Forestry and Wildlife for Habitat Restoration and Marsh Wildlife Sanctuary Purposes, Kawainui Marsh, Kailua, Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-2-13:22, 4-2-16: Portion 1, 5, and portion 6;
10. Consent to Assign Homestead Lease No. 16A; Walter Kimokeo Kamalolo, Heir to the Estate of Annie Aukai Kamalolo, Assignor, to Walter Kimokeo Kamalolo and Pok Ye Kamalolo, Assignee; Hauula, Koolauloa, Oahu, TMK: (1) 5-4-1:26, 29 & (1) 5-4-7:26. (ODLO/Barry)
11. Consent to Assign Revetment Easement bearing General Lease No. S-5341, Thomas William Coulson, Patricia Marie Coulson, Tracy Minard Patrick, III, and Cathy Ann Patrick, Assignor, to Linda Renaud, Assignee, Pupukea, Koolauloa, Oahu, TMK: (1) 5-9-020:48 Seaward. (ODLO/Robert)
E. STATE PARKS
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
1. Amendment to Board Resolution No. 33 – Relating to Appointment of Dan A. Polhemus, Robert T. Nishimoto, William j. Walsh, Skippy Hau, and Alton K. Miyasaka, Public Hearing Masters for the Division of Aquatic Resources.
2. The Division of Aquatic Resources Requests Board of Land and Natural Resources (BLNR) Authorization/Approval to Issue Two (2) Northwestern Hawaiian Islands (NWHI) Native Hawaiian Permits to Nainoa Thompson of the Polynesian Voyaging Society for the Sailing Canoe Hokulea and the Escort Vessel Kamahele to Conduct Navigational Training in the State Waters of Nihoa from Mid-July to Mid-August, 2006.
1. Requesting final approval of amendments to Chapter 13-242, Hawaii Administrative Rules, as they relate to cruise ship fee increases and requesting authorization to submit the approved rule to the Governor for final adoption.
2. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) HA-3298 for After the Fact Subdivision & Consolidation of Conservation District Land for Right of Way Public Highway Expansion and Highway Improvements, Adjacent & Makai of Queen Ka’ahumanu Highway, Keahuolu, North Kona, Island of Hawaii, TMK:(3) 7-4-008:002
1. Issuance of Lease by Direct Negotiation Together with a Right-of-Entry to Paradise Inn Hawaii, LLC, DBA Tsukiji Fish Market Restaurant, Parcel 6, Domestic Commercial Fishing Village, Pier 38, Honolulu Harbor, Oahu
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE OR ON THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE THE WEEK OF THE MEETING AT: http://www.hawaii.gov/dlnr/chair/meetings/index.htm
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.