FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, JUNE 23 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1. May 26, 2006
2. June 9, 2006
B. CONSERVATION AND RESOURCES ENFORCEMENT
1. Request Board Approval to Enter into a Joint Enforcement Agreement between the Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Conservation and Resources Enforcement, and the National marine Fisheries Service, Office of Law Enforcement.
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
2. Request Approval of Interim Actions to Implement the Legacy Land Conservation Program, Including Criteria for Evaluating Applications and Other Associated Materials; Request Authorization to Advertise for Land Conservation Funding Proposals Using the Proposed Interim Procedures: (2006).
1. Amend General Lease No. S-5619, Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority, Covering Portions of Government Lands at Hamanamana, Kalaoa 1st – 4th, and Ooma 1st & 2nd, North Kona, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 7-3-09: and 7-3-43:
2. Authorize Sale of Road Right-of-Ways and Related Improvements to the County of Hawaii and Issuance of Management Right-of-Entry; Authorize Bill of Sale and Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement and Issuance of Management Right-of-Entry to the Water Board of the County of Hawaii for Water System Infrastructure and Related Appurtenances, Kikala and Keokea, Puna, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 1-2-43.
3. Amend Prior Board Action of July 22, 2005, Item D-5, as amended- Cancellation of a Resolution Designating an Industrial Park; Cancellation of Governor’s Executive Order No. 3892 to the Department of Land and Natural Resources for Industrial Park and Business Purposes; Set Aside to the Department of Transportation, Harbors Division for Maritime Purposes; and Issuance of a Management Right-of-Entry; Sand Island, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 1-5-41:22 and 334.
5. Amend Prior Board Action of February 23, 2001 (Item D-11) and August 24, 2001 (Item D-20), Issuance of Revocable Permits to Various Private Parties; Issuance of Immediate Rights of Entry; and Set Asides to DLNR Division of Aquatic Resources, Freshwater Fisheries Development, County of Kauai, DLNR Division of Forestry and Wildlife, and DLNR Division of State Parks, Wailua, Lihue, Kauai, TMK: (4) 3-9-01; 02; 3-9-02:01, 09, 20 and 4-2-01:03.
8. Acquisition of Non-Exclusive Easement Over Private Lands and Set Aside to Department of Land and Natural Resources, Commission of Water Resource Management for Deep Monitor Well Purposes, Waihee, Maui, TMK: (2) 3-2-01:03 por.
10. Consent to the Merger between Sunrise Capital, Inc. and Kona Bay Marine Resources, Inc., as it relates to: (1) General Lease Nos. S-4946 and S-5367, and Revocable Permit Nos. S-7256 and S-7252, issued by the Board of Land and Natural Resources to Sunrise Capital, Inc.; and (2) Sublease K-20 issued by the Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority to Kona Bay Marine Resources, Inc.
E. STATE PARKS
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
1. Time Extension Request for Conservation District Use Permit HA-3137 for Saddle Road Improvements Section III - Located at Saddle Road, Milepost 19-27, island of Hawaii, TMKs: (3) 3-8-001:7, 8, 19; (3) 2-4-008:1, 4, 8; (3) 2-6-018: 4 & 10
2. Rescind Prior Board Action of November 19, 2004, Agenda Item M-1, Issuance of Lease by Direct Negotiation, Diamond Head Seafood Wholesale, Inc., Pier 38, Honolulu Harbor, Island of Oahu, Tax Map Key No. 1st/1-5-42.
3. Issuance of Direct Lease and Construction Right-of-Entry, Applicant: The Gas Company, LLC Vicinity of Pier 38 and Domestic Commercial Fishing Village, Honolulu Harbor Area, Kapalama and Iwilei, Honolulu, Oahu.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE. ANY INDIVIDUAL REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS IS ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.