FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: THURSDAY, APRIL 13, 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
C. FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
3. Cancellation of Revocable Permit No. S-7085 to Kau Agribusiness Company, Inc.; Issuance of Revocable Permit to Edmund C. Olson, Trustee of the Edmund C. Olson Trust II for Use of Water from Noguchi Tunnel; Wood Valley and Kau Forest Reserve, Kau, Hawaii, TMKs: (3) 9-6-06:15, 16, 17, 18; (3) 9-6-07:02; (3) 9-6-08:39, 45, 46 and (3) 9-7-01:01, 18.
4. Withdrawal from the Honolulu Watershed, Governor’s Proclamation Dated October 13, 1913, and Issuance of Direct Lease to Hawaii Public Radio for Non-Commercial Radio Transmission Site, together with a Road Access and Utility Easement, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 2-5-19:05 (por.)
5. Amend Prior Board Action of March 11, 2005, Item D-1, Quitclaim of State’s Interests in a Drainage Easement, Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement, and Construction Right-of-Entry to the City and County of Honolulu, Palolo, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 3-4-03:pors. of 10 and 37.
8. Cancellation of Easement 12 and Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to 300 Corporation, Housing and Community Development Corporation of Hawaii and State of Hawaii on behalf of the Department of Accounting and General Services for Access and Utility Purposes, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 1-5-7: portion 1 and 2.
9. Amendment of Prior Land Board Action of August 26, 2005, Agenda Item D-16, Perpetual Non-Exclusive Easement to the United States of America, for Road Right-of-Way Purposes, Pupukea-Paumalu, Koolauloa, Oahu, TMK; (1) 5-9-06:26.
10. Rescind Prior Board Action of December 10, 2004 (Item D-22), Conveyance of State Lands for Proposed Kuakini Street Extension Road to the City and County of Honolulu and Issuance of a Construction and Management Right-of-Entry, Kapalama, Oahu, TMK: (1) 1-6-9:1 and Portion of Proposed Kuakini Street Extension Road.
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
2. Request for 180-Day Time Extension to the 180-day Processing Period Conservation District Use Application for the Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3226 to process Haseko request to utilize State-owned land for proposed drainage system improvements, Located Ewa District, Island of Oahu, TMK: (1) 9-1-11:002 and 003.
3. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) for OA-3278 to Construct Kawai Nui Gateway Park, Loacated Abutting Kawai Nui Marsh, Kailua Town, Koolaupoko District, Island of Oahu, TMK: (1) 4-2-017:020 and (1) 4-2-016:001.
4. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3284 for Four-Inch Sewer Force Main under Kalihi Channel part of the Keehi Small Boat Harbor Boating Pump-out Facility, Located Kalihi-Kai, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 1-2-025:024, 025 & 027 and 1-5-041:006.
6. Second Time Extension Request for Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) MA-3035B for James R. McCarty and Victoria L. McCarty Single Family Residence (SFR) Located at Honokohau, Island of Maui, TMK: (2) 4-1-002:008.
2. Request for Authorization for the United States Department of the Army (including the Army corps of Engineers) and its agents, employees, consultants, and investigators, to enter upon private property for the purposes of investigating and inspecting dams and reservoirs located within the State of Hawaii pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes Chapter 179D and Authorize the Chairperson to negotiate agreements with the United States Department of the Army.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE. ANY INDIVIDUAL REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS IS ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.