FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
D. LAND DIVISION
1. Set Aside to Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Forestry and Wildlife for Addition to Puu Ka Pele Forest Reserve at Waimea, Kauai, TMKs: (4) 1-5-01:01 and (4) 1-5-03:09, 13, 16, 20, 22, and 27; and Game Reserve Purposes at Waimea, Kauai, TMK: (4) 1-5-01:02 and (4) 1-5-03:07, 08, 10, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, and 40.
2. Consent to Assignment, Mortgage and Estoppel Certificate, General Lease Nos. S-3831, S-3840 & S-4647, Kauai, Beachfront Hotel, LLC, Assignor, to Anekona Aloha Ownership LLC, Assignee and Mortgagor, Wailua, Kauai, TMK: (4) 3-9-06:16 & 20.
7. Approval of Sub-Lease of Private Property with Robert K. Cabos, on Behalf of the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations, for File Storage Purposes at Papaikou, Hamakua, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 2-7-33:18.
8. Amend Prior Board Actions of September 22, 2000, D-9, Grant of Perpetual, Non-Exclusive Easement to Verizon Hawaii Inc., for Utility Purposes at Puuanahulu to Keahole, North Kona, Hawaii, TMK: (3) 7-1-02:01; 7-1-03:01; 7-2-04:04; 7-2-05:08; and 7-3-10:33.
10. Approval in Principle of the Acquisition of Private Lands and Set Aside to Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Forestry and Wildlife, for Addition to the existing Honolulu Watershed Forest Reserve for Watershed Protection and Research, Native Species Habitat Restoration, Endangered Species Recovery, and Forest Recreation, Education and Management, Moanalua, Honolulu, Oahu, TMK: (1) 1-1-12:02, 15 & 35 and (1) 1-1-13:01 & 02.
E. STATE PARKS
2. Request Approval for Disposition of Recreation Residence Leases at Puu Ka Pele, Halemanu, and Kokee Camp Lots through Direct Negotiations, and Drawing, Kokee and Waimea Canyon State Parks, Waimea, Kauai.
I. HISTORIC PRESERVATION
1. Award of Historic Preservation Federal Grant-in-Aid to County of Kauai for: 1) Hiring of consultant for Poipu Beach Park Mauka Archaeological Preserve; 2) Developing Kauai Historic Preservation Review Commission website; 3) Hiring of consultant to update historic resources inventory for consideration of eligible buildings; and 4) Training of Kauai County Cultural Resources Commission and staff
J. BOATING AND OCEAN RECREATION
2. Recommendation to Amend Hawaii Administrative Rules Chapter: §13-234-3 Mooring Rates at State Boating Facilities; § 13-234-4 Mooring Rates, offshore & at anchor; § 13-234-5 Mooring without Permission; § 13-234-25 Fees for Commercial Vessels; § 13-234-34 Recreational Ramp Fees.
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
1. Waive Oral Request for a Contested Case Hearing, and Appointment and Selection of a Hearing Officer to Conduct All Hearings for One (1) Contested Case Hearing for Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) OA-3266 for HASEKO (Ewa) Inc.’s Request to Construct Papipi Road Drainage Project.
1. Approval for Award of Goods and Service Contract – IFB-06-001-0 Furnishing and Delivering Electronic Bid Documents and Addenda on Compact Disc; Reproduce, Bind and Deliver Plans and Specifications Add Addenda from Plans, Specifications and Related Documents.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE. ANY INDIVIDUAL REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS IS ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.