FOR THE MEETING OF THE
DATE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2006
TIME: 9:00 A.M.
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132
1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAII 96813
4. Grant of Term, Non-Exclusive Easement Covering Offshore Waters and Submerged Lands to Kona BB Property, LLC for Moorings, Swim Platform and Ingress/Egress Corridor, Kahuwai Bay, Kaupulehu, North Kona, Hawaii, Seaward of TMK: (3) 7-2-10:10.
F. AQUATIC RESOURCES
1. Request for Approval to Amend a DLNR/RCUH Agreement (Contract No. 52850) by Providing $90,000 for an Increased Scope of Services for the Division of Aquatic Resources’ Alien Invasive Species Project.
2. Request Approval to Hold Public Hearings to Amend Hawaii Administrative Rules, Chapter 13-75, Rules Regulating the Possession and Use of Certain Fishing Gear, To Further Restrict the Use of Lay Gill Nets and for Prohibiting their Use in Certain Waters of the State.
I. HISTORIC PRESERVATION
J. BOATING AND OCEAN RECREATION
1. Approval of Lease of Private Property with on behalf of the Department of Land and Natural Resources, Division of Boating and Ocean Recreation for storage purposes, Wailuku, Maui, Tax Map Key: 2-3-4-020-070.
2. Entry into Joint Use Agreement with Hilton Hawaiian Village LLC, Waikiki, Oahu, Tax Map Key Numbers: (1) 2-6-009:002 and 010, (1) 2-6-010-007 (por), Public Right of Way as shown on Map 4 of Land Court Consolidation 64.
4. Issuance of Right-of-Entry Permit to Hilton Hawaiian Village LLC, Waikiki Oahu, Public Right of Way as shown on Map 4 of Land Court Consolidation 64 and Tax Map Key: (1) 2-3-037: 012, 021; Grant of Easement to the Hawaiian Telcom, Public Right of Way as shown on Map 4 of Land Court Consolidation 64 and Tax Map Key: (1) 2-3-037: 012, 021; Grant of Easement to Oceanic Time Warner Cable, Waikiki Oahu, Public Right of Way as shown on Map 4 of Land Court Consolidation 64 and Tax Map Key: (1) 2-3-037: 012, 021.
K. CONSERVATION AND COASTAL LANDS
1. Conservation District Use Application (CDUA) HA-3247 for the Replacement of Pi'ihonua Reservoir No. 2 for the County of Hawaii, Department of Water Supply Located at Pi'ihonua, South Hilo, Island of Hawaii, TMK: (3) 2-3-030:005.
ALL MATERIALS LISTED ON THIS AGENDA ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE DLNR CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE. ANY INDIVIDUAL REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ACCOMMODATIONS IS ASKED TO CONTACT THE CHAIRPERSON’S OFFICE AT (808) 587-0400 AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.